Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Its Thanksgiving week everybody! This is the time to think about everything you have instead of the things you don't have. We all have to take time to recognize all the little things that we don't even think about, and give them a moment of appreciation.

The top ten things I'm thankful for:

.
10. Thanksgiving turkey! (And all that other good stuff)
9. Not having many injuries, pains, or medical issues in my life.
8. All the decent and good hearted people in the world.
7. My education and intelligence.
6. The luck of being born in America.
5. Being lucky enough to have the material things that I do have.
4. My pets always greeting me, loving me, and cheering me up.
3. The love, respect, joy, and help of my awesome boyfriend.
2. All the work that my mom has done to keep our family strong and happy.
1. Having a family that I can always trust and count on.





No comments:

Post a Comment